Thank you for taking the time to read through this information we’ve complied to help you get the most out of your visit to the International Wood Fair (IWF) on August 24-27, 2016 in Atlanta, GA.
International Wood Fair Floor Plan
We hope that you find our custom designed floor plan informative, print it out and use it while attending the show. Below is a preview of the floorplan. Click on the preview photo or the link below it to download and print the entire PDF.
International Wood Fair (IWF) Exhibitor Booths
Our goal is to provide you information that can help your company prosper. Below you will find a listing of some of our primary vendors, what products they offer, and a link to their website for more information. They will all be at the International Wood Fair (IWF), swing by their booth while you’re there and tell them that we sent you!
- Cantek #7573 – (Solid Wood Machinery)
- Weima #7572 – (Grinders and Briquetting Systems)
- PMK Systems #7773 – (End Matcher / End Coping System)
- Opti-Sand #7221 – (Brush Sanding)
- Vac-U-Clamp #7113 – (Vacuum Laminating)
- Evans #7316 – (Laminating Equipment)
- Kleiberit #7013 – (Adhesives)
- AireWorks #7901 – (Dust Collection Systems)
- Holz-Her #6035 – (Precision Panel Processing Equipment)
- Koch #5813 – (Doweling / Specialty Equipment
- Superfici #6053 – (Finishing Systems)
- Fletcher #6452 – (Woodworking / Specialty Equipment)
- Omga #6468 – (Cross Cut / Miter Saws)
- Italpresse #5752 – (Presses / Case Clamp)
- JLT Clamps #5535 – (Clamps for Solid Wood Panels and Joinery)
- Leitz Tooling #5428 – (Precision Tooling)
- Schmalz #4822 – (Vacuum Clamping and Vacuum Lifters)
- Guhdo #4927- (Precision Tooling)
- Safety Speed Cut #4913 – (Clamps for Solid Wood)
- Jowat #4513 – (Adhesives)
Meet With Advantage Solutions at IWF
Are you looking for something not listed or would you like to set up an appointment to meet?
Please call or text 507.828.0361, shoot an email to MikeT@AdvantageSolutionsOnline.com or click here to complete our online show form.