The 72GP Edgebander boasts features available in larger, more expensive machines but in a compact and affordable package. This machine features a micro adjust tape guide for quick tape changes, electromagnetic end cutters, and the accutrim edge trim system that eliminates the need to file or sand trim edges. The glue pot with an adjustable glue extrusion performs similar to units costing thousands of dollars more. The price and performance of this machine makes it the perfect choice for the small to medium sized woodworking shop.
Features & Benefits:
- Digital P.I.D. temperature control to reduce glue overheating and burning.
- Standby temperature mode to reduce heat up time on small runs.
- Automatic timed temperature reduction.
- Anodized glue pot interior for ease of cleaning.
- Built in safety control to prevent glue spindle motor from being turned on before glue is melted.
- Short 10-15 minute glue heat up time.
- Sealed ball bearing rotary movement.
- Micro adjust tape guide makes changing tape widths fast and simple.
- Electromagnetic end cutters means no need for compressed air supply.
- Accutrim edge trim system uses industrial duty trim router motors to ensure quality finish.
- Dust collection outlet keeps trimmings off your workpiece and the floor.
- Automatic conveyor for consistent feed rate.
- Solid edge flush trimming and edge molding capability.
- American made.
|Dimensions (shop)||72″L × 48″H × 37″D|
|Shipping Weight||400 lbs/182 kg|
|Power Supply||220V, 20 amps, 1~|
|Tape Types||Polyester / PVC / Wood Single Laminate Strips|
|Tape Widths||½”/13 mm to 1¾”/45 mm|
|Max Thickness||1 mm|
|Max Feed Rate||24 FPM|