Economical semi-automatic finger joint system
- 1st Operator loads the Infeed Belt with pieces on edge for Vertical Joint or flat for horizontal joint.
- Pieces automatically Infeed to the 1st Trim Saw, then into the 1st Finger Joint Cutterhead.
- When complete, the pieces automatically cross convey onto another auto feed belt to the 2nd Trim Saw and 2nd Finger joint Head, then pas through the Glue application nozzle.
- Pieces then Outfeed onto a roller conveyor for manual feeding into the press section.
- The 2nd Operator feeds the pieces one after the other into the press and as the desired length is built up
- The finished length piece is trimmed with the auto cutoff saw.
- The finished piece automatically feeds side ways into the final Hydraulic press.
- Once the final pressing is completed the finished piece is kicked out of the press for stacking.
|Input Material Width||Vertical Joint: 0.6″~4″
Horizontal Joint: to 5″
|Input Material Thickness||to 3.5″|
|Input Material Length||6″~24″ (longer opt.)|
|Output Material Length||79″~142″ (longer opt.)|
|Shaper Output||2~3 Cycles/Min.|
|Assembly Output Capacity||2~4 Cut Lengths/Min.|