- 1st Operator loads the Infeed Belt with pieces on edge for Vertical Joint or on the flat for horizontal joint.
- Pieces automatically Infeed to the 1st Trim Saw, then into the 1st Finger Joint Cutterhead.
- When complete, the pieces automatically cross convey onto another auto feed belt to the 2nd Trim Saw and 2nd Finger joint Head, then pas through the Glue application nozzle.
- Pieces then Outfeed onto a roller conveyor for manual feeding into the press section.
- 2nd Operator feeds the pieces one after the other or loads them into a hopper feed into the press and as the desired length is built up (He is able to inspect the glue spread too)
- The finished length piece is trimmed with the auto cutoff saw to the desired length.
- The finished piece automatically feeds side ways into the final Hydraulic press.
- Once the final pressing is completed the finished piece is pushed sideways out of the press for stacking.
|Input Material Width||Vertical Joint: 0.6″~6″
Horizontal Joint: 0.6″~6″
|Input Material Thickness||to 3″ (3.5″ opt.)|
|Input Material Length||6″~36″ (to 42.1″ opt.)|
|Output Material Length||to 196″ (longer opt.)|
|Shaper Output||2~4 cycles/min|
|Assy. Output Capacity||2-4 cut lengths/min|