With the end of the year quickly approaching, you’re probably thinking of all the loose ends you need to tie up before 2018 begins. Between preparing for the holidays and getting ready to end 2017’s final quarter, it’s common to have a lot on your plate.
Unfortunately, if you don’t properly plan, you may find that you’ve left some important tasks until they’re too late. For woodworking companies, one of the most important things you need to do is tax planning, and this can determine when you order your machinery.
If you’re hoping to add a Holz-Her machine to your inventory before the year ends, please contact us so that we can help you select the best machine for your application.
The Benefit of Holz-Her Machines
As a woodworking company, you’re always looking for ways to make your business more efficient. In order to improve your productivity and ensure you’re creating top-of-the-line products, you only want to work with the best tools and equipment. For your industry, that means using Holz-Her machines.
At Advantage Solutions Inc., we supply the highest-quality systems for the woodworking industry.
- Holz-Her Dynestic Nested Base CNC offered as a standard nesting machine, with automatic unload and with full integration with our affordable StoreMaster inventory system. By automating your loading, unloading, and labeling process, you can achieve more in less time.
- Holz-Her ProMaster CNC Machining Centers offering high productivity, reliability and extreme machining flexibility with our 3,4 and 5-Axis models that can incorporate automated moving pods and automated clamping systems.
- Holz-Her Beam Saw line up which includes Tectra and Zentrex series with standard front load, read load or dynamic load from our affordable StoreMaster System. Precision, Speed and Cut quality…
- Holz-Her Vertical Panel saws offer precision, cut quality, reliability and manufacturing efficiency in a space saving configuration. We invented the Vertical Panel saw see why, when it comes to vertical saws, Holz-Her is the name.
- Holz-Her’s Kundig Sanders offer precision, quality and reliability. With industry proven solutions for solid wood, heavy calibration, raised panel doors, delicate veneer, as well as Lacquer sanding. You need to see what we can do for your sanding process!
- Holz-Her’s line up of industry leading edgebander technology. These include our Auriga, Sprint and our flag ship Accura models all that include our patented Award winning GluJet system and industry proven CNC programable automation (in all of our models). If you are considering High Gloss or Laser banding we offer an affordable, innovative and reliable solution with our Lumina series edgebanders with LTRONIC. This system uses top-of-the-line NIR edge banding activation units to achieve the highest standards for edgebanding. What if you need to run HPL or wood strips? This is not a concern for our Lumina, at Holz-Her we understand what being practical means and in this case, it means offering the standard capability to quickly change over to utilize our industry leading GluJet technology when you need to run non-laser banding. As a cost-efficient alternative, the Lumina Edgebander with LTRONIC allows you to achieve professional-grade edgebanding without compromising your bottom line.
If you’re serious about growing your woodworking company, a partnership with Holz-Her can help you reach your business goals, we are here to help.
The High Demand of Holz-Her Machines
As one of the best tools to the woodworking industry, Holz-Her machines can be a great asset to you and your company. However, Holz-Her machines are no secret to woodworkers and because of their popularity, Holz-Her machines are in extremely high demand — making it necessary to plan.
With the end of the year approaching, you’re nearing the end of your 2017 expense period. If you plan to write off a Holz-Her machine on your 2017 taxes, we need to be talking. To help ensure that you receive the right Holz-Her machine when you need it, contact Advantage Solutions, Inc., your Local Authorized Holz-Her Dealer, today to discuss machine possibilities.
You can contact us online, or give us a call at 651.760.4355.