As your authorized dealer, we invite you take part in the HOLZ-HER NEXT LEVEL 2020 Technology Event.
Comprehensive solutions, flexible and scalable technology, and the HolzHer name to back it up.
NEXT LEVEL 2020 will showcase it all.
124 Crosslake Park Dr. Mooresville, NC 28117
Thursday and Friday – April 23-24, 2020
9:00am – 4:00pm
Our goal at NEXT LEVEL 2020 is to help you meet your customer’s demands through technology, efficiency, and ideas that move your business forward. Holz-Her / Weinig equipment provide you scalable and flexible solutions for taking your production to the Next Level.
You’re invited to see more than 35 powered machines showcasing the latest solid-wood and panel processing solutions.
- See intelligent material handling systems that will improve your productivity and yield.
- Enjoy a number of educational breakout sessions and brush up on machine care techniques during our maintenance workshops.
- Learn how we can help you integrate the power and integration of Industry 4.0 offering data exchange and manufacturing technologies engineered to increased production, improve operational efficiency, reduce energy consumption and create new business opportunities.
- Our application experts will be on hand to answer your specific questions and present new technology.
- Learn about our innovative EnVision software, which allows you to send your entire bill of materials to the production floor with a single point of entry.
Interested in Attending the Event?
Qualified Customers that Pre-Register with us before March 20, 2020:
- Receive a $350 Travel Voucher per participant!
(redeemable upon confirmation of attendance)
Qualified Customers that Pre-Register with us any time prior to the show:
- Receive exclusive promotional pricing on spare parts and tooling!
- Free Hotel Accommodations!
- Receive 20% off on industry leading Awuko Abrasive! (Made in Germany) www.Awuko-Sandpaper.com
(redeemable upon confirmation of attendance)
Edgebander Maintenance Workshop
- Gain insights from years of experience as we dive into various aspects of edgebander maintenance. Learn from our team as we discuss troubleshooting techniques, preventative maintenance, and general operational performance. Take the fear out of PUR glue use by learning how easy changeover and cleanup can be. Learn how to properly apply lubricant and change tooling.
- Thursday 2:00pm & Friday 11:00am
Moulder Maintenance Workshop
- Get the most out of your Weinig Moulder with professional maintenance insights, in-depth troubleshooting techniques, and best-practice preventative maintenance measures. Our Moulder Maintenance Workshop is designed to be a highly interactive and insightful time with some of our most experienced moulder technicians. This hands-on opportunity allows attendees to increase their knowledge of the inner-working of a Weinig moulder.
- Thursday 11:00am and 1:00pm & Friday 10:00am and 2:00pm
NEXT LEVEL 2020 will be packed with relevant educational sessions presented by Weinig and Holz-Her experts. These sessions will specifically focus on real shop applications.
- Common-line Nesting
This hands-on session will cover the popular topic of common-line nesting. Using EnVision software and Holz-Her routers, shops can increase nesting times and therefore increase the capacity of their router.
- Solid Wood Doors
In this educational session and demonstration, participants from small and large shops will learn techniques and principles for manufacturing solid wood doors. From ordering to assembly, bring your efficiency to the next level with Weinig solutions.
- Constructing Profitable RTA Cabinets
Ready to assemble cabinetry is continuing to grow through more and more markets in the US. For many shops the manufacturing method for RTA is quite different than traditional box construction. This session will cover the basics on how small or large shops can fabricate RTA cabinetry profitably.
- Lineal Moulding Production
For years, Weinig has led the industry in moulding manufacturing solutions. This session will cover the patented process of a lineal moulding cell, incorporating ripping, moulding and cutting.
- Producing To-Order, Custom, Parametric Furniture
Modern methods of manufacturing demand high levels of to-order customization. This session will revolve around “to-order” parametric furniture customization and how it is achieved on the shop floor.
- The Benefits of PUR Glue with Edgebanding
Take the fear out of PUR glue and learn how to achieve superior zero-joint edges. Our Holz-Her experts will discuss the benefits of using PUR glue in your edgebander during this educational session. Our service experts will also be available to answer specific questions regarding the handling and care of PUR.
- Shop Floor Visualization & Organization
This session will take an in depth look at incorporating digital shop floor visualization and organization though our new software solu-tion, Cadet. Utilizing a cart/slot system, Cadet offers full visualization and piece management of the production flow.
- Automating Odds and Ends
In today’s market, shops are faced with the challenge to fill their production capacity with “non-standard” products outside the realm of basic cabinetry or millwork. In this highly-interactive session, learn how easy it is to automate the manufacturing process of odds and ends.
- Moulder Master
Moulder set-ups don’t need to be a daunting task for tenured technicians. Weinig’s Moulder Master makes toolroom activities and moulder set-ups fast and easy. This session will walk through how to set up a smart link between tooling and your Weinig moulder.
Contact us with questions about this event!
Register To Attend!
Complete the form below or call 651.760.4355.